Remove Uric Acid Crystallization
Altering the lifestyle and eating habits is one thing that each of us can do to prevent and eliminate this problem. Our diet should include foods like veggies and fruits, seafood, lean meat and whole grains. Lower the consumption of foods packed with saturated fat and processed sugars and avoid alcohol.
Increasing the amount of water you drink daily is another helpful change. In this way, your body will be hydrated and improve its ability to naturally remove toxins and uric acid. Drink more water, fruit enriched water, fresh juices, herbal tea and try to eliminate stress.
These are some natural solutions that can help you with gout:
- It turns out that baking soda is an excellent remedy in cases of gout. Create a mixture that contains half a glass of water and ½ teaspoon of baking soda. Drink it every day. In case you are dealing with gout attacks, you can use one teaspoon in this solution.
- If you keep your body’s environment alkalized, you will be able to protect it from the negative effects of gout. That’s why you must increase the intake of alkaline drinks and foods. One good example of a drink like this is lemon juice. It can prevent the buildup of uric acid crystals. Take half a lemon and squeeze it in one glass of lukewarm water. Drink this beverage in the morning before breakfast.
- In addition, apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar that can boost the alkalinity in your body mostly because of the fact that it contains malic acid. This specific type of acid dissolves uric acid and removes them from the body. Take one glass of water (200 ml.) and pour one tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar. Use this mixture twice a day, before your main meals (dinner and lunch).
When it comes to foods that prevent gout, you can rely on these three foods:
- Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric and one of the main reasons why this spice is so healthy. Curcumin protects the kidneys and comes with strong anti-inflammatory properties too.
- Pineapples have another active ingredient – bromelain. Bromelain provides powerful anti-inflammatory effects and acts as an analgesic agent too.
- Finally, flaxseeds provide numerous health benefits and they also have the ability to lower the uric acid levels in people.